Out of abundant caution for our participants and their families, Epilpesy Services Foundation and the University of South Florida Athletic Department is postponing the Walk for Epilepsy Hillsborough originally scheduled for Saturday, March 28th at USF Track & Field Stadium. We plan to reschedule the event as soon as it is deemed safe to hold the event at USF. We will notify you when a new date has been scheduled.
We will still be in the office and able to answer emails and calls as we continue to support children, teens and young adults with epilepsy and their families, so please feel free to contact us with any needs or information that we can provide.
What is the Walk for Epilepsy
This event is held to increase awareness and support for children, teens, young adults with epilepsy and their families living in West Central Florida.
This event raises funds to provide:
- 25 scholarships to send kids & teens to Camp Boggy Creek, a medically-supervised camp co-founded by the late General Norman Schwarzkopf & Paul Newman
- 15 scholarships to send families to one of two epilepsy family retreat weekends
- 7 college and medical scholarships
How can you help?
- As a sponsor, donor or walker you help to increase awareness and support for our children, teens, young adults and their families.
- You can invite your family, friends, co-workers, Facebook contacts to join you by giving a donation to ESF or coming to the Community Walk for Epilepsy.
Registration 8:00 a.m.
Walk 8:45 a.m.
Post-Walk Party 9:30 a.m.